View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Flippindabird

wow thats alot... i have a set of l98 heads and i have a vortec longblock i want to use the l98 heads but im thinking about selling both heads and getting aftermarketones. supension etc is done for now. only doing the engine im a family man and most of my money gets spent on toys the whole family can enjoy(boats, jetskis,4wheelers other cars etc) i havent driven the firebird for 3 years and i want to drive it at the track this summer, it needs suspension and new tires/brakes but they are fine to run 13s at a dragstrip for now, the lt1 cam is the cheapest cam with the most lift and you can use it with stock heads with no guide mods ive got like 400$ in everything im trying to go bang for buck not buck for bang. next year i will have a forged 383 built with a custom cam taller gears and possibly a manual tranny as well as supension tires and LS1 brakes all around then N2O hope this answers everything if not ill go look... basically im thinking that most ppl would say the rpm is the better choice correct?

Last edited by Flippindabird; 07-28-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Flippindabird is offline   Reply With Quote