View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #12
Heavy Metal Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320B4U View Post
Your pretty much driving past my house w/that route your taking. The sterling forest route has a lot of twisty's and such up and down the mt...and if you deviate through sloatsburg road beforehand, thru the industrial area where ibm has a building its a sick, none traveled open road to sterling forest area.. I'll sign up on your link and we can discuss further..its your baby so i dont' want to take anything away from you.....but their is a creamery on top of mt. peter that has great scenic views for a halfway stretch point if your interested.
Trust me, your feedback is EXACTLY what I am looking for. I cruise by myself all the time and I imagine others do too. I envisioned this as some sort of collective where we can all show each other our cruises and take turns leading. I would love for you to sign up and lead the next cruise. First one is in less than a week so we should probably stick to the original plan on that one but I'd love for you to take the lead on the next one if your willing.

Also btw, my email is runfeldtj@yahoo.com if you want to email me. For some reason I'm not getting any emails through the meetup.com site. I've contacted them but haven't gotten it fixed yet.

Btw, we got our first camaro member today. Not sure if he's from this site or not, but I'm glad we got our first. I know some people are into that whole GM vs Ford thing but since I was 10 I wanted either a black camaro or black mustang and I still love both. The new camaros had just came out when I bought my stang and I would have loved one but a brand new car wasn't in my budget at the time hence the decision to get the mustang. That being said, I have a love affair going on with my stang as I'm sure many of you do with your camaros, so I have no regrets. Also looked into a black 81 Camaro with a 383 stroker in it. It was in great condition and only 8k but I didn't have the confidence in my mechanical abilities to take care of a 30 year old car and chickened out.
Heavy Metal Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote