View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #9
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

September Car of the Month

Pro90rscam's 1990 Camaro RS

Name: Don Baker
About the car: This is my 1990 Camaro RS. I bought this car new in Sept.of 1989 with a 3.1 litre V6 in it and it is a factory t-top car. I decided I wanted to give it a new look and wanted to Prostreet the car. The car was backhalved and tubbed in 96'. The car was completed in May of 2000.
An 8 point rollcage was installed, with a 350 cid bored .060" over small block that was dynoed at 425hp. The car was repainted in the original Bright Blue Metallic. All of the exterior body panels are original, except for the 3" Cervini cowl-hood. The transmission is a TH-400, and the rear is fitted with a Ford 9" with 411 gears and QA-1 coil overs. The engine compartment has been smoothed out and painted body color as is the cage. I have quite a bit of chrome and polished aluminum parts under the hood with an Edelbrock Pro-Flo fuel injection set up running a F.A.S.T computer. The interior has been all custom done in two-toned gray tweed and has a pretty nice sound system to. There is a lot more to list, but I will keep it short as this should give you an idea of whats been done with it. I have built this car to be driven to all show events in which I do a lot of, and I never trailer it anywhere.