View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 08:38 AM   #126
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Yea. There is a red plastic cover for the bus bar but not one for the jump post, I’m not sure if I’ll leave it exposed, probably not, I’ll find a way to cover it and still look good

Regarding the 3 row radiators, people have said that the middle row doesn’t do “that” much, it just radiate heat to the outer two rows. Lots of the 3rd gen guys are doing great with the oem replacement small 2 row style and they make decent power.

I was absolutely going to run a complete and separate set of wires and relays for each fan. Each one will be independent Sorry if I mid-spoke earlier. Each fan will run its kwn set of wires from the bus bar and it’s own relay

As for the links, polar bear and I chatted about it and decided fusible links would be cleaner install than blade fuses But I think as I mentioned above I need to use 14 gage link wire with a 10 gauge power wire? Not 10 gauge fusible link with 10 gauge wire right?

As for the Evans, its a lot more expensive indeed so I’ve been on the fence about that. Lower psi in the cooling system, reduced boil over, and such were some
Of the good points. Price and in-store availability were the negatives. However. Evans is NHRA approved for use, so if I ever did a NHRA event, I would be ok. At autocross and events like optima Usca and UMI autocross they never checked it but I highly doubt they would , so regarding track events... I think Evans would be legal and safe ?

Last edited by IROCZman15; 01-29-2020 at 08:42 AM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote