Thread: my new project
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #24
emolineaux

well the transdapt mounts i picked up that were suppose to be for a g body lsx swap didnt work for me. so i sold them off and picked up a set of s10 lsx swap mounts which as of today fit great (just had to drill 3 new holes in the crossmember but it did the job. motor and trans should be reinstalled by end of the weekend.

but the past few weeks i scored 2 good deals(at least i think deals were good) got a set of 17 inch torque thrust wheels. seller traded me his torque thrust wheels for my z06 replicas and he gave me cash on top of the deal. (i have $200 invested into wheels and tires lol) and i also scored a set of brand new eibach pro-kit springs for under a 3rd the price of retail. box was mangled but springs are brand new.

since i had a little down time with work i started getting a little body work done and test fit the new wheels. doors are pretty beat up so its going to take me some time to get them looking good again.

as far as the front bumper goes im going to be removing the area where the emblem was installed(its raised up from bumper cover) and making it look smooth and clean.

emolineaux is offline   Reply With Quote