foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by foff667
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
Where did you go that you had to be 18 to run? I ran three months after I turned 17... my names on my insurance card, but its under my parents policy, and theyve only hastled me once about my 1 year old provisional lisence when i forgot my helmet and I had to rent one
island...oh but erics ghey...superghey at that at this point...hes had the car for like ever now but still hasnt run it...its been one excuse after another, i didnt wax it, i didnt change the oil, the car wasnt washed, my blinker fluid was low, i didnt change out my muffler bearings...if it isnt one thing its another with him...now its oh im gonna wait till im 18...weve been to atco so many times with him...im sure one of these times they'd let him race with no problems...unless he changes his name to craig then they wouldnt let him race cuz his tire pressure was too high or too low but anywayz...
hey retard, he actually tried to race, j0n got turned down for the same reason as eric.

later
tim

ps- how's your f-body running bill?
actually better then yours as a little motivation ya wanna put some $ er a track burger on who willget theis running & driving first?
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote