View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #27
BonzoHansen
Admin.

More NW meets? We basically do 2 now. Island and Chatterbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
....Philly Dinner in Runnemede or some other suggestion Maybe a Atco meet or even stewarts or webers rootbeer stand..
I just said the C&P meet drew no people, but matters not. No one has said "I don't want to go there", so I don't know.

Anyway, of those places listed, do they all meet the criteria? They all appear to be on the west side of the state. We did C&P because of complaints of nothing on the east side. Not sure how that will fly if we go back west. I'm not against it though.
Quote:
Location Requirements
*Must be appropriate for all club members and their families.
*The location needs to be able to seat/serve us as a group.
*It needs to have ample parking or agree to save enough spots together if parking is tight (and still leave room for other patrons). We initially plan 15-20 cars/20-30 people for monthly meets. Parking in another location is not an option unless arranged by location management.
*We need to be able to hang for a while, at least 3 hours.
*The place cannot be too hard to get to, like 24/7 snarled traffic
*It should not in a “bad part of town”.
*Must be cognizant of traffic issue (ie no beach points in the summer, etc.)
*Must be in NJ
Atco meet not withstanding. That is a different deal altogether. That would just have to be a meet up thing. Not like we could swing a weekend track rental lol. I don't know if we could get some kind of common area tied off for us to all hang together or something. Maybe somebody in the know there could coordinate.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote