View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
evildante

Thanks NJSPEEDER,

I plan to make it a street car/occasional track car. So it has to be street league. Right now I'm working on a very tight budget. I would like to know what kind of shape the 305 V8 engine is in.

Since it does drive. My friend drove it from Howell NJ to Old Bridge NJ and it had no issues that we noticed. I found out it is missing some hoses. I found some in the trunk but I have no Idea where they go or if I need new ones.

The car did stall out on my friend and me a few times on a different night. But it started back up. So we where thinking it could have been to cold out. Or it could have to do with the missing hoses or the Carburetor.

The only other things I noticed that need to be fixed are some body work, also the electrical and maybe some wiring, and some interior work.

But right now the most important things to focus on are the Engine and the Electrical of the car. I really don't want to drive it not knowing what the shape the engine is in. And also knowing the electrical needs to be fixed. I'm also lucky that the T-Top doesn't leak.

Also does it matter if it's carb. or fuel injected?

So since I'm working on a tight budget right now. I would like to find out what condition of the engine is in first. If it is in good shape and I might just keep it for now.

Last edited by evildante; 03-25-2015 at 11:46 AM.