View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #38
sickness

i will comment as well .i think the show has gotten 100% better over the last few years .i have been to them all with my camaro and without .my first time showing was not fun at all. i don't even think i found the ballot box that year to turn in my voting sheet.so i took some time off from bring my camaro to the show again till this year.i have to say i think the show and the way it is run is 100 times better.and had my best time ever at this show .there are not to many all camaro or f-body only shows in the area .so i try to attend them all .i think the price to show the car is more than fair i would pay a little more to enter the show no problem.the show seems to be a 4th gen show for the most part .i think more print adds would help that ..there are alot of cruise -in paper that allow you to place adds for free .i know most people in the world have a computer ,but not every one .most promoting for this show seems to talk place on message boards were most 4th gen guys hang.i think more older camaro -firebird would come if they saw a flyer at a car show,cruise,etc...i do think that a camaro and firebird class would be best there were alot of nice 4th gen f-bodies that could have took home an award or maybe expand the classes to top 4 ...that my only advice otherwise i thought the show was a great event .so thank for the great time and the trophys i was totally floored to bring home 3rd for best of show and runner up best 4th gen.thanks clint