View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #60
edpontiac91

I know that this may be beating the Dead Horse to Death, as I realize that the date has to do about when the club was founded, but what if the club was founded in the middle of Winter. Your chances of getting a rain free date in the middle of August is really tough due to the fact that T-Storms pop up almost every other day. If the show could be held in September or better yet October, you would get great Fall weather, better racing temps and of course much more comfortable conditions for both the show cars and the racing crowd. I think the fee for spectators should be lower. You might get more people to come and the plus to that(for the show crowd)is that those people would get a ballot to vote for their favorite car. You could also try to get people who run the Trans Am Nationals(in Dayton, Ohio)to advertise the Event in their area and also the crowd that put on the Event in Saratoga Springs. Getting pictures in High Performance Pontiac and a Chevy magazine will also bring up the level of it being a QUALITY SHOW N' GO event and get more cars involved. Just my

1994 25th ANNIVERSARY TRANS AM GT -1
of ONLY 2,000 made/ Only 128 made with a HURST 6-Speed Manual and 91 with T-Tops and Compact Disc/ K & N Filtercharger/Magnaflow Performance Muffler/Air Foil- ORIGINAL MINT Arctic White Ultra Rare SURVIVOR. DAYTONA 500 PACE CAR Decal Kit!

SOLD: 1989 Turbo T/A in 1991 it ran 12:18@115 mph