View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #23
ThoR294
^^^Lover of bad cars^^^ Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS View Post
I'm no ricer, nor do I understand the "stanced era" but they are car enthusiast of some sort and they put a mass amount of money into the pockets of the tracks we race at, which is keeping them open. So I can't hate on them altogether. There are ******** in every group of people... I'm sure there are a few that get out of control and draw attention to themselves, cause issues ect. I'm 33 and all about having a good time and burnouts but I'll be the 1st to say what goes on down there is way outta control during cruiseweek. Couple burnouts has turned in donuts, 4 wide linelock burnouts, 2 block long burnouts and guys grabbing 2nd 3rd gear while family's are walking on the sidewalks. It's amazing more people haven't been hurt or killed. I no way think it should end but it definitely needs to be controlled better. Put a cop on every other corner like they do at night and it will slow everyone down. Also make the tickets higher. I paid $150 to do a linelock burnout in front of Wawa. Make that $500 I would have thought twice. Again not standing up for the H2O guys but the fault is on both party's
aye every group has its dicks, and it is out of control, which is why i never go.
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS M6 - Lol
ThoR294 is offline   Reply With Quote