View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

As Legend Says, the Phoenix Shall Arise from the Ashes

As most of you know, the Trans Am took a fatal hit last weekend.

It sucks, but I'm blessed with, first, myself & my girlfriend's health, and second, a great community of car-enthusiast who have stepped up in a big way for me since the incident.

**...I owe a lot of thanks to you guys; Text messages, visits, tear down help, roller acquisition, and part support. I'm proud to call a lot of you guys my friends. **

You see, Erica was an organ donor. And as surgery is in her future, I - regrettably - have to impose on you guys one more time. Right after the accident, someone told me, "The death of one is the birth of another." Well, I've acquired a V6 Firebird to replace the T/A with. But, I need help...

What: Drivetrain swap from TA into V6 'Bird.
Why: Cold beer and food (BBQ? Pizza, Subs?)
When: Saturday, April 28th.
Where: Oakland, NJ 07436
How: By the grace of God. And a lot o NJFBOA hands on deck.
Who: Bueller...? Bueller?

Here's a brief list of people I know will be there already, but I'd like to piggy-back off the other thread, and find out who's in to come lend a hand and turn some wrenches during this shet-show.

Headcount:
  1. Jersey Mike
  2. MyFirstZ
  3. ZuuhlsTA
  4. Ls1ow
  5. LT1_8u
  6. Creeper
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .

Please post here if you can come by on Saturday to help. It's 2 k-members that need to be dropped (I'll have two cherry-pickers), and 1 that needs to be re-installed. Hence, a large turnout would be amazing.

Thanks for getting this far down.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 04-22-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote