View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #3
IROC-MIKE

there should be absolutely no problem with single spots as the GSP lot holds 10,000 cars but if you want to come with a group just let me know how many and I'll be sure you can park together
this is the second time they are having a show of this size, normally their summer meets get over 300 cars but the spring show turned out to be ofd EPIC proportions with OVER 1500 cars that actually made it into the parking. The event organizer never expected that turnout and wasnt prepared to have to turn away due to lack of parking. Cars came from 2 hours away and were waiting for the gates to open since 6:30 am! This time they wanted to be sure everyone can enter so they got the biggest lot in the area. I attend his regular meets and they are fantastic. Youre going to see everything from Rat Rods to the rarest Ferraris on the planet and everything in between.
The spring opener is already legendary as the car show of the century in the tri-state area; here's your chance to be a part of what is shaping up to be even bigger and better event! ALL cars are welcome but there is a STRICT POLICY of NO DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR no burnouts, no excessive revving, no fast driving, etc as there will be police issuing tickets in the lot just as if you were on the street.
If you have a non-street legal track car you can trailer it to the lot, and DRIVE it on the property to the show area. Let me know and I'll make sure to meet you at the entrance.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote