View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
Frosty

What a wild last few weeks

So after being told I'd probably never be gainfully employed again after my accident/surgery, after seeing my existing physical issues get amplified by the nerve damage I sunk into a dark, very dark place thinking I was forever going to be a white trash loser living off the government for the rest of my life(I still might be a white trash loser though, the jury is still out on that one ). I decided to make a change, the second it looked like I could work I went all in with it, took a job in Williamstown, moved to Mays Landing and bought myself an early Christmas present(even though I don't celebrate Christmas lol). Buying a brand new car is a dumb financial decision but **** it, life is to short. With my healthy miraculously coming back(relatively speaking) I decided to treat myself. It was a little bit of an impulse but with the difference in interest rates between new and used cars it made sense to buy new since I plan on keeping the car for a while. Hopefully this one doesn't get hit and destroyed in 3 weeks and two days like the last one.

Needless to say it's been a wild month or so.
Attached Images

2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 12-03-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote