View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #52
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
well for those who don't know i may be screwed outa owning an f-body due to points or the fact that my mother will know about the tickets(yes i said tickets)

Cruising down 31? (one lane highway) in a line of 7 cars of which i was number 6 with some random person in front of me stopped at a light. Â*Just past the light is a passing zone with a decent brake in traffic coming the other way. Â*I sped up and passed the person in front of me and got pulled over. Â*Handed the dickhead all my information including my gold family member pba card. He immediately threw the pba card in my face and after looking at the insurance card, did the same with that. Â*Came back to my window with a speeding ticket for 80 in a 40 and a reckless driving ticket. Â*I asked to see his radar and he ignored me so i got outa the car and looked at the radar, which read 77. Â*I then asked for his name since i couldnt read it on the tickets and he got out of his car and threatened to arrest me if i didnt get back in my car and leave asap. Â*end of story and i'll have my pics up in a few minutes.
....you might want to white out your addy and stuff on the tickets
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia