Thread: Volunteers???
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Volunteers???

now that we are getting close to the date for the show, i was wondering if anyone would like to help out at the begining of the day?
volunteering only lasts the first few hours of the day and then you will be free to enjoy the show. i don't recomend anyone who is planning to race or enter their car in the show try to volunteer, as it will cost you preparation time.
we are going to need a few people to help at the front gate(greeting entrants and handing out goodie bags), car show help(directing peopel where to park and making sure everyone has their info cards filled out for voting), and at racing tech(making sure that cars are in the appropriate classes)
the time volunteering at any spot will likely only be for about 2 hours right after the gates open. it may be a little longer if we get a very large crowd.

in case i somehow forget or get to caught up in the day to say it, i want to tahnk everyone for supporting the club and the nats. it is going to be a great show and i am looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association