View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 06:25 PM   #40
6spdg37s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post
Great to hear! I have run into situations where wearing glasses is frustrated (including under a helmet) but I'm not sure I'm ready for lasik yet.

Sidenote: I don't know how you don't wear glasses/goggles. Between the wind and sea spray I couldn't go without eyewear on my ski!
i do still, i have the sea-doo goggles but i have to wear them much less... like in the ocean jumping waves i will but messing around by f-cove or flat water where im not gonna get splashed , i can take them off or if i forget and get splashed in the eye my contact wont go MIA...

the 2 final deciding factors for me were a- working, its 90-100 out im sweating ballz and my glasses are covered in smeared sweat and

b- we go out jet skiing last season, out of belmar marina, in the no wake zone i somehow get splashed and it either falls out or goes to the back of my eye... we ride the ocean all the way to treasure island ( manasquan river) and after about 3 hours all of a sudden my contact decides to re surface in my eye and i can see the rest of the ride lol... was like F this !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrelapse13 View Post
Strongly considering this, my vision isn't that bad but constantly buying contacts is a pain and i hate wearing glasses. I surprisingly have very good night vision though and would hate to have that affected.

Any issues with night vision how some of the others have mentioned?
night vision is fine, no glare no halos no double vision, live in the suburbs so its dark at night, have very dark tint and windshield tint can see perfectly fine.

night vision went back to normal/better than before roughly 3 weeks after the surgery (I avoided it before that anyway)

if anything im more sun sensitive (but i have light eyes and was always really sun sensitive hence the dark tint) i also take a medication that possibly makes my eyes more sun sensitive but not sure if its related at all
6spdg37s is offline   Reply With Quote