View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
z28camaro94
13 sec club

Always thinking about whats in the future. The near future, Id say, finish getting all the stupid lil things that bug me fixed. Next summer I will be painting it. All the black(headlight buckets, sail panel, side mirrors, door handles) will be painted Mercedes Black Diamond Metallic. The body Im going with a factory Ford color, paint code FY. Yea I know, why a ford color. Its the same color green thats already on the car, well as close as I could find, so I dont have to do the jambs. But instead of the sliver metallic, it will have a copper metallic coming up through the green. I am still undecided on what to do with the berger panel. Im thinking either copper letters or do the panel in the black diamond metallic and leave the letters green. And def some rims. Im looking at either some Y2Ks, Z06s, or iForged Aeros.

More in the distant future, planning on the entire suspension(possible back half with 4 link and connect the subframes with real rails, maybe not back half but sent up with a 4 link), s60 rear(gear set undecided), forged and boosted LT1(either 355 or 383), level 2 or 3 Performabuilt 4l60E, try to run 9.90's with full interior, 24x conversion, and what ever else I can think of. Maybe get brave and put a Dick Harrel wide body on it, I think if done right itll look awesome. But that will all take at least 10 or more years to complete. I do plan on saving at least 8k and do a whole bunch of stuff. Like the suspension and rear. Hopefully it wont take to long to save, but who knows.

Last edited by z28camaro94; 12-12-2012 at 05:46 PM.
z28camaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote