Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 06:59 AM   #2092
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

had a little more time the other day to get at it.

Modified the headlight brackets to work with how it will be set up, and hit them with some paint.

made myself some giant handle bars. All bending dont just off reference points and eye. I dont know how to calculate bends or any of that stuff. Hell my bender is so old the degree marks on it are worn off so its kinda just all by eye. It came out pretty good for the first try. I made this out of black iron pipe i had sitting. I didnt want to waste the DOM if i made a mistake. Its pretty close off just eye. Youll see the bend in the middle for the bumper "peak" is a little off, but that can easily be corrected when i go at it with the DOM.

I did learn it is better to under bend than over bend... you can unscramble an egg!

this pic if just laying ontop of it all, but you get the idea. Pipe will be welded to the endplates on both sides the corners of the former had support. And bumper mounting taps will sit under bumper. Well also pick up factory light bracket mounting spots with the modded brackets.

LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote