View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
HardcoreZ28

Time the secret out I've been keeping for a month now

I got sponsored for the interior of my IROC and I have another magazine article coming out this summer. I will be featured in Chevy Rumble Magazine later this summer on a how to article for restoring the interior of a 3rd gen car. I have also obtained sponsorship from Year One, Hawks Third Generation, and Dynamat for the project. It will include completely gutting the interior, recovering the seats, replacing the carpeting, painting the dash, replacing a number of the switches, painting all of the various interior plastics, installing new door panels, and adding a custom stereo setup.

I was hoping to do all of the work before Power Tour, however the carpeting is on back order and won't arrive for another 3 weeks and there's no sense doing the rest since the carpeting has to go in first. Just figured I'd share with everyone finally....it's been driving me nuts keeping it in but I wanted to be sure of all the sponsors first.

I'll let you all know when the Chevy Rumble Magazine will be coming out in a few months.

1989 IROC-Z Media Coverage:
Chevy High Performance - Readers Rides 4/03
GM High Tech Performance - Tech Article 3/06
Chevy Rumble - Tech & Feature Articles November 2006
Auto Restorer Magazine - Feature Article 5/11
SkinAndSteel.com
HardcoreZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote