View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #15
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Back to topic, but backwards, I guess...

Last September:

Last Month:

Now at least there are all new SS hard lines + hoses and calipers on it to go with the IROC 12" 1LE rotors & Porterfield pads. I still have to do the rear brakes (backing plates half blasted) – all new parts & Porterfield shoes. I really want to nail the brake pedal!

My plan was to be done by June 1. Now, if it isn't road ready by Labor Day, even more comes off. And that will be after I finish my garage floor, which this project has put off too long. Between the HHH weather & upcoming vacation, I am no longer optimistic to be driving this season. Plus my compressor died with parts in the blast cabinet – ones I need soon..

Oh well. Can't cry over it, I guess. That compressor is going to cost me my Xmas 2006 TKO funds .:angry: Maybe I’ll go buy it this weekend and install it next week. Can’t wait to go in the attic to run the 220 line when it is 1000* up there.

Edit: I had to make my pics bigger to match all of yours...

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 07-27-2006 at 09:28 PM.
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote