View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 04:39 PM   #241
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I would certainly not keep those lines and holes where thy are, that would look way weird for the lines to be so far forward fromt eh firewall and then head back towards the firewall. I'd have to run new lines and mount them differently. also the line lock. I do dig the no-booster appearance. I'm emailing backand forth withthe manual-brakes guy and he didnt steer me away from the vac pump, in all honesyty he said

he said " The least intrusive would be to try the vacuum pump. I would do some research on it, but make sure it can supply the vacuum needed at all times. I am not 100% sure how they work as I have not researched it enough.

You also have a choice in master cylinders. You don't have to use the master cylinder in the KIT. You can go with aftermarket Wilwood if you want for a little more "BLING". You will shed 9 pounds of weight with having no booster"

so, yea, good info,
I just wish I knew this back in January. I should ask, have you had any cars with manual brakes, or has anybody here, and any details can be shared both good/bad.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote