View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 03:59 PM   #165
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

It's okay for me to talk about my job, as long as I'm not specific. I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America's largest indoor retail shopping areas. Although there are typically between fifteen and twenty normal security officers working the beat there, we decided a while ago that it would be best to have a specilized force for violent individuals. We use modified electric vehicles and can be anywhere on a given floor within eight and a half minutes.

Naturally, the regular security people are unarmed. We "RTFers", by arrangement with the local police, carry high-strength OC spray and batons. If we have a full tactical alert and permission from the local LEOs we also have a Mossberg 500 with less-lethal rounds and two K-frame Smith .38s loaded with 158gr. LRN.

I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg/Smith armament with the following:

3 MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;

2 G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;

3 Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig

1 PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308

1 Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.

3 Glock 27 backup guns

3 Kahr P-9 holdouts

I think this would make us capable of facing nearly any situation. I'll let you know what the management says!!!
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote