Thread: Atco needs hand
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #34
Sprayed 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Z View Post
Do you have reading comprehension problems or something? Since when do dragsters, pro mods, and outlaw 10.5 cars run 10-13 second ET's?

Now let's examine this photograph:

Notice the near empty stands and dudes wearing heavy coats in the background? Notice the tire off the ground? That's my BONE STOCK SUSPENSION car dead hooking on a day that was so cold that Atco actually closed a half hour afterward because it was literally freezing outside.

So if you have a car that runs 10's or slower that consistently doesn't hook at Atco your chassis and/or driving skills are completely to blame. Of course traction is going to be more challenging in extreme colds or heats. There is nothing Atco can do about that to make it better so bitching and whining about it when in reality you're at easily the best track on the east coast is absolutely retarded.

You clearly dont have a clue about the track or comprehend what I said.To say every night the track hooks is total nonsense. just because you get lucky and hook one day doesnt mean every day the track is hooking. When cars crash (12 and 13 sec cars) due to the track not being prepped is proof that its dangerous. We've had 11 sec cars get side ways at 80 mph. How the hell does that have anything to do with suspension or driving skills? some of the nights we couldn't hook, either could any fast(8's or faster) or big tire cars. so attacking driving skills or set ups isn't even an arguement. And if you read through my earlier posts (and comprehended it) i am talking about street nights and the later months in the season (nov,dec)

and to claim 1.49 on dead stock suspension is about the fastest on the planet is a sad joke. which planet do you live on? i can think of 5 fbodies off the top of my head that cut 1.50 or better 60 fts. and a couple are just bolt on cars. besides you have consistently lied about your car in the past so what ever claim you make on here or on your street racing board is bs.

come out when the track opens in late feb or early march consistently every week and you'll see what i am talking about. Even the guys who work at the track that we're friendly with agree with and know what i am saying. the say it to us.