View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
bigz28man

I was not sure if i needed your permission to post up a car meet on the forum. Yes there is a classic car cruise that day in town, but this does not pertain to that. I wanted to gather up a bunch of guys that drive american muscle cars and meet up for a few hours, anyone who wishes to enter their car in classic car cruise can. I hope that makes alittle more sense ....sorry for the confusion.

This is what I would like to post:

Anyone driving American muscle ( camaro, transam, gto, mustangs, corvettes, chevelles, challangers, chargers, novas, dusters, so on and so forth) lets meet on October 7th in the municipal lot in point pleasant beach ( arnold / ocean ave). Also there is a classic car cruise that day as well on arnold ave in town.
97' Z28, M6 w/ golen engines 396 Lt1, rpm transmission level 6 t56, moser 12 bolt eaton posi w/ 4.11 gears, Hooker super comp long tube headers ory-pipe, slp loudmouth 1 .Full BMR suspension, Bilstein shocks. Torqhead 24x conversion.
02' SS, M6 BMR lowering springs, adj. pan-hard bar, Bilstein shocks. Lt1 front end conversion. Ford 9"

Last edited by bigz28man; 08-20-2012 at 09:41 PM.
bigz28man is offline   Reply With Quote