View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #18
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
hmm i could come and sit in the parking lot, being under 21 is not cool =(
I see no reason you cannot go to the meet.

Access Policy

The Whiskey Cafe typically provides an environment suitable for all ages of patrons. We provide a family friendly venue for most of our events and children accompanied by responsible adults are always welcome while our restaurant is open for lunch or dinner. There are however, times when an event or activity would not be suitable for young children or minors. Responsible adults should read our event advertisements and make a decision as to the appropriateness of a particular event or activity for attendance of minors.

Age Policy

When events or activities warrant the Whiskey Cafe establishes a “21-to-Enter” policy and no one under the age of 21 will be admitted to the cafe or its premises.

The Whiskey Cafe enforces minimum legal drinking age (MLDA) requirements for the purchase or possession of alcoholic beverages. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages and at minimum two forms of ID are required for identification.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop