View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #21
AintQik

I don't think so. It's that guy on eBay. $180 shipped with the LED. The hood was $167 from an auto body supply house in pennsaukin on 130. You can see from all the high spots you get what you pay for lol. But it is almost straight now. Again, this is just a daily driver, so I'm not going nuts. Just want it a little better than embarrassing.

I almost built a wide body. I love Bergers. I probably can do it, but it would take a long time to get it right. To be honest the thing that stopped me was the front fenders. I didn't want fiberglass and have no other means to make them. Almost considered aluminum but bah, I just decided to slap it together and drive it. My 67 needs a new motor so I'm either going to sell this, or make it my DD. I sold my current DD (SRT 8 Jeep) and I might not get another one. After doing all this it has kind of grown on me, automatic and silly 19s and all.

Oh and for the record, don't try and fix a spider cracked bumper. I knew it was near impossible but wanted to try anyway. When the paint cured and the bumper flexed some of the cracks came back even when epoxied. So, someday I will have to go get a new rear facia. It's not horrible, but I see it... Every time I look at it lol. I filled the nose and am not running the grill. I tried a different technique there, hope it works better lol. While we are talking about me screwing up, how bout I didn't set the oil pan right on the new motor and it leaked like hell! I know better but just wasn't thinking. So I got to lower the cradle and fix that. Good fun there.

Last edited by AintQik; 10-21-2013 at 09:34 PM.
AintQik is offline   Reply With Quote