View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 09:38 AM   #507
townsend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
thats awesome. a nice solid 10.80 feels great in the seat, doesn't it! Very cool. We could have a nice side by side run one day.

I'm hopeful to get tot eh track either this weekend or the following weekend. I would prefer to make some nitrous passes, but I only have like 3 pounds left in the bottle and Bruce has been waiting on his nitrous delivery for over a month, so there is still none to be had. Last I spoke with him on the phone, the tentative delivery date is November 3rd, so I will be calling him then to see if it arrived. Where doyou usually get nitrous filled at? I tried Spencers speed shop as well as a few others, but everyone is still waiting on suppliers to supply.
I'm itching to see if this car can go a nice low 10.5 or high 10.4x before the winter happens. You planning on heading back to the track this year ?
yes, hoping to get there again either this sunday or next sunday. i cant get my bottles filled, they are out of date, but the previous owner has 2 bottles with 6lbs in em, so hoping to pick those up saturday and atleast get a few more passes in. i figured out that my 2005 vintage mallory 685 is making the car break up etc on motor and on spray, so disconnecting that and hoping this summit window switch shows up by saturday.

i think i can get down to 10.7x if i can get the car to not foul the plugs and break up at the top of 2nd and 3rd. i went a 1.46 60ft on that 10.84 pass, so i think it has the potential

I have a buddy in pa that fills bottles, but its an hour from me in warren county, so i imagine it would be a very very long ride for you.

I gotta start a thread about the formula
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10-30-22 1S 079.jpg (95.5 KB, 7 views)

2021 Charger Scat

Wrench/driver 94 Camaro Ellwein 385/D1SC/CPT 4l60e/9" slow pile

Last edited by townsend; 11-02-2022 at 11:48 AM.
townsend is offline   Reply With Quote