View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:01 AM   #18
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

phew, I just read the rules a few moments ago and checked the facebook discussion about this. It helped to cease the sweat from rolling down my forehead! The thought of cutting up or potentially rigging up a hook setup which would interfere and bend the front nose/chin spoiler up was a tough one to swallow! I can definitely figure out a method of discretely installing a red tow strap instead; and making sure it is clearly marked with removable vinyl lettering.

Also, thanks Jim for writing in. I was thinking of sending you a PM on here or thirdgen.org for clarification, but you beat me to it. Thanks!

PolarBear, yes I definitely remember the purple car taking a while to remove from the course . I think I have a blurry photo of the wheel all kicked out in my album.

As I said in my writeup from last year.. this event was hands down the funnest car event I have ever experienced. I encourage everyone to consider competing. I am not going for any time records or national points standings.. simply to have fun and put the car to the test.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-22-2017 at 10:09 AM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote