View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #54
nj85z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
You're making it so hard to resist! Looks awesome--I'm definitely digging it. Great work!
thanks i feel really good about it now. I think once you see the LS1 Cams with the sprockets on a black base you wont be able to control yourself anymore i know i cant help but display them all over the house haha. my wife loves them so its cool but how many damn lamps does one living room need she asked..

i tried to take some really detailed photos but theres some parts you really cant see. we made special plates to cap off the top of the cam where the lamp holder sits. The lampholders themselves are black unlike the first model which was gold. On the bottom the nuts are counter sunk and I used three round felt pads (four will wobble ) so it wont scratch on anything (and so i dont have to put a groove in the base for the wiring). They have silver 12 foot cords and black pull chains. I had this idea I'm going to try out for the pull chains a bit later using old GM keys...I think you guys will love it. Its all very clean and very sturdy. I really think if it fell the only damage would be to the floor to be honest. Not that I'm going to test that theory...

Glad everyone likes them so far

Last edited by nj85z28; 08-23-2012 at 11:47 AM.
nj85z28 is offline   Reply With Quote