View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 12:22 PM   #81
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk1120 View Post
Yeah and at 17 I'm sure A: you can even get in a bar, and B: 21 year old girls want a kid living at home with mommy and daddy. LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
wow second attepmt to put me down on the same message? this one is pretty weak too considering i can pick up more women by just sitting at a bar and looking around then you, even if you try. kthxbye old man.
toothless fairy is back. First i feel like i should educate you on the use of "word" LMAO. It stands for Laughing My Ass Off - which means you posted something that was funny, or at least remotely funny. You have failed at that task, so therefor from now on you'll be called an old retard, instead of just an old fart.

This brings me to my next point, I'm not 17 nor 21, i do have an ID that says im 25 but thats a whole new can of worms. I can easily get into bars, or any other places that you think is exclusive for 21+ year olds, the fact of the matter is i haven't been carded since i was about 18. So you lose on that count too. As far as girls don't wanna go with me cuz i live with my parents, well women prefer to take me to their own place because they feel safer in familiar surrounding. Or at least thats how it ends up being anyways, plus most of the time they live closer too. never had a problem with that. ohh and another thing i dont need to drink to pick up women unlike you
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote