View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 08:52 AM   #6
2001orangess

Good to be back.

So let me preface by saying the the car is a 2001 ss. It hasn't moved in about 8 years because I went overseas (also the keys were lost during the renovation) and I just got back for good. Honestly thought I had to go to GM for a copy of the keys.. but i did find it in a box in the attic (talk about lucky)

Anyway I got the keys but still haven't started it because it's under a bunch a crap so I have to move stuff around.. Don't worry car was covered the whole time.

Now the shop I went to is out of business and I've been out of the scene for soo long. All I remember is cartek, but I haven't contacted them it. I was looking for other suggestions.

Anyway, for the mod list.... I can't remember much. But it does have the sts turbo w fmic, stall converter, cams... etc. Got it dyno'd and it made around 550hp with a stock bottom end...I know it was a dynamite ready to blow so after the dyno I drove it conservatively until I left.

So I guess I have to get the bottom end done along with implementing the nitrous which was disconnected in lieu of the turbo

So can anyone recommend me a shop?
2001orangess is offline   Reply With Quote