Thread: 92 Firebird
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #33
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

I know I failed on the pictures, but I have been sick for the past few days. So idle hands allowed me to think up another project for the car, lol. I decided to change all the interior lights to LED's. I haven't gotten them all yet as I have some decisions to make, but I got some "angle eyes" LED rings that I am going to use for the cluster.
With my Idle hands I ordered up some 100mm red LED rings that I am going to work on for putting in the tail lights of my Camaro, but I put one in a spare cluster to see how that will look once finished this is red and I am going to put in Blue but it shows the overall idea. I didn't like the LED replacement bulbs since the cluster tends to have some "hot spots" from the 194 replacement bulbs

I am also going to use a PWM controller for the LED's since I would like to actually be able to dim them, this is full bright but there is some ambient light in the room. Without dimming, in the car it would be overpowering. They are going to look great in the tails of the Camaro

Last edited by PolarBear; 10-23-2013 at 04:20 PM.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote