View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #13
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
I know Im right. if Scott wasnt neck deep with Chicago, he'd come on and rip everyone a new *******.

1- Will Camaro reach 50k? For a 550hp supercharged Convertable leather Recaro seates, 6spd auto, GT500 killer....possibly.
2- Is Camaro hybird a bad thing? No. If you dont want it, dont buy it. I dont see Camaro getting Hybrid now that the other Zeta cars wont be there, so GM wont be able to leverage teh cost. But who's to say that GM cant make a hybrid Camaro? They make a hyrbid Silverado, and that doesnt take anything away form that truck? That mentality is a stupid one, and if a bunch of yuppie people can buy a sexy coupe with a hybrid powertraain, get the name out there, spread out the technology cost, and get the Gm Hyrbid system out to everyones face, then It hink thas awesome
3- This guy is assuming a lot...a lot. The Zeta chassis is actually one of the cheapest platforms GM has ever had to foot the bill for. The price of Camaro wasnt hinging on an Impala or anything like that. It would be nice to have a larger spread of parts bin stuff, but outside of that, Camaro's pricing structure will mimic teh Mustang.
Why would Chevy launch a Camaro that cost 50k? Why dont some ofyou snap the hell out of it, and come back to reality. Think "why would GM price Camaro at 50k? when they want to sell 100k of them?"
Well that doesnt make a drop of sense. I think he got his wires crossed. A top of the line, high performance V8 Camaro like that Supercharged car I was talkingabout, could very well reach 50k.
"Oh but why not get a Corvette?" Cause...Corvettes or for old men with small pee-pees. Camaro is for men with giant e-peni that bang supermodels on an hourly basis.
Really, Camaro and Corvette are two different people. Will the few thousand Camaro's eat into Corvette sales? No. People who want a Corvette will get Corvette. Who in thier right mind would pay 50k for a Mustang GT500, that is slower then a C6, uses a live axle suspension, cheap ass interior, 2 ton tank of a "supercar"?
Apparently a lot of people.
Are you sure you're ready for this?
I'll do my best.
Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote