View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 02:04 PM   #8
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

V; I think that they loop record the same? You can change the loop-length in the settings if I am understanding correctly. I am pretty on-point about keeping memory cards and my phone un-cluttered, so I will probably make a habit of clearing the memory card out frequently....even thought I don't technically need to. I will have to adjust the sensitivity of the "impact detection" probably so that it does not think that a dragstrip launch is an impact and start recording a new file. That's all stuff i will have to play around with.

Adam: yea, it is rather sizeable and I will do my best to mount it discretely in a nice spot on the windshield. Its gotta be in a spot where the windshield wipers pass over too, as I've learned some people put the camera in a bad spot and just get video recordings of water on the windshield because the wipers do not pass over the glass at that area.
- I've seen a few youtube reviews on the A129, but not that particular one. cool, thanks.
this one I liked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acjW...st=WL&index=35

I agree, I will probably buy two of the polarized lenses (one front cam and another for the rear cam).

Last edited by IROCZman15; 01-03-2021 at 02:05 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote