View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

2nd Annual Race Wars - Critiques

Hey everyone. Just wanted to thank all who participated in the 2nd annual race wars. I had a great time and think many of you did as well. I think this is something we should put on the calendar each year and I don't mind organizing it. I think overall everything went pretty smoothly but like anything else, there is always room for improvement (aside my the track times).

Does anyone have any comments or critiques that they would want to see improved for next year? Anything we may want added? (Within reason). Below are some of my suggestions.

Coordination of camera equipment.
Many ran new bests this year however not all of it got captured like they wanted. Those who were taking pics did a great job so this is certainly not to put anyone down. We can either have those who have the equipment offer to help with this or we can get a bit more serious and potentially hire someone local for a few bucks.

Food
Big thanks to Adam for bringing the bulk of the food and for those that brought other items to make that all happen. I think this worked out pretty well but I'm open to other suggestions to keep this easy, affordable and delicious.

That's all I have for now.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote