View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
nj85z28

Lightbulb Camshaft Lamp NJFBOA group buy

*This thread was edited by NJ85Z28 on Thursday August 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM to add photos and retype information and prices

I have 3 basic options for the cam lamps.

Option A- Walnut wood colored base with white or black shade with sprocket ~ $95

Option B- Black pine base with white or black shade with sprocket ~ $105

Option C- Walnut or black with black or white shade WITHOUT sprocket ~ $85

Theres other color shades out there too I can put on there. Just specify what you need, or you can supply your own.

Each lamp comes with a 13w (equivalent to a 60w) energy saver

You can supply your own cam or sprocket or other parts you want me to use, please PM me for more information.

They all come with a silver wire. If you would like a white or brown wire please request it.

I am now using LS cams and sprockets.

I do have some older SBC Gen 1 cams I can use if you request it.

The original prototype lamp pictured below is using an LS cam with no sprocket on a walnut base with a white shade. The shade pictured requires a harp.

The black lamp pictured is using a SBC cam with an LT1 sprocket supplied by BlackbirdWS6, on a black lacquered pine base.

Each base is handmade. Pictured, the american black walnut base was lacquered with 4 coats and a sanding in between. It was cut shaped and hand sanded up to 320 grit so it looks very nice.

All proceeds are going to pay my medical bills. I have been out of work nearly a year now and I have facets disease which is a disease in which your spinal discs degenerate. It is very painful and I have been seeing alot of doctors and getting alot of procedures done on my back. My health insurance is terminated as of 8/31 because I dont have enough work hours. However at this time I cannot work with the condition I am in.

PAYMENTS-

I prefer PAYPAL nj85z28@hotmail.com or cash in person. I would also take a check or money order

GETTING YOUR LAMP

Theres a variety of ways to do this. I live a mile from Garden State Parkway exit 58. Either-

A. Meet on the GSP at a rest area
B. Pick up at my house
C. Pick up at a NJFBOA meet
D. Shipping.

If you live far or just prefer it to be shipped, I have no problem doing so. Please add $15 to your payment. I think $15 is fair as a flat rate to anyone in the club

EBAY - If you see my lamps on ebay and you are a club member dont buy through them. The price here at NJFBOA is much better and as promised its group buy pricing.

Group buy participants-

1. Blackbirdws6 COMPLETE
2. WildBillyT (paid in full)
3. Snuffles (2) COMPLETE
4. NastyEllEssWon (pending)
5. MyFirstZ (providing shaft)
6. LTb1ow (providing own shaft)
7. Wsex (only if its black chrome)
8. 2kblackgtp (2) (black base/white shade) (pending)
9. mark68 (black/black) COMPLETE

Last edited by nj85z28; 09-17-2012 at 06:31 PM.
nj85z28 is offline   Reply With Quote