View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #71
Brando56894
15 Second Club

the best one i ever did was 2 years ago, my roommate juice (some of you know him) used to take my car without asking me since i had a spare set of keys in my drawer.

one day i was walking back from class and there sat a red 2001 firebird in the dining hall parking lot and i was thinking "i wonder if thats mine?" sure enough it was. so i took my car (since i had my keys) and moved it to a parking lot away from our apartment so he couldnt see it when he came back. he called me up about 20 mins later and was like "dude, did you take your car??" and of course i told him no and he just said "umm ok ill see you in a few". when he got back to the apartment with this girl he said to me "dude dont freak out but i dont know where your car is" so i said in a real serious tone "you better find it or your buying me a new car" so he bugged out for about a half hour and started to call the campus police and the local police and couldnt find anything.

he was about to start calling tow truck companies, when i couldnt contain it anymore and burst out laughing and told him i had it. me, the girl and my other roommates thought it was hilarious but he wanted to kill me
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote