View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 06:12 PM   #3
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0ck View Post
Myself and a few other guys will be coming from the Hawthorne area (208/287) on motorcycles as none of our cars are truly road ready. Depending on what time people plan on leaving Id be interested in tailing you guys on some back roads.
Ok, I'll see what happens here. There are a few possible locations we could meet. One is to the west in Hackettstown, which is completely the other direction, we could also meet up towards route 23, and Glen Road if people are coming from there. There are plenty of roads, some of us could also get lost later on too. Not sure what people are doing later on, but some of the best in my opinion are further north and west of the Chatterbox. The only problem with my one idea to have fun, is the last time I was out there, one of the connection roads was completely potholed.

If I have guys interested from Morris and who are gonna be out towards Hackettstown, it would be nearly impossible to tail us unless you guys pass the Chatterbox and meet us down there. So far there may be one or two.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote