View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 09:24 PM   #7
Grifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS View Post
Not sure what dealer you work at but McGuire has done nothing to help. They are telling me I need to wait for Moly Lube, they put some other type of grease on there and it made it 10x worse. Director of Service is completely useless. Tells me the lube is on back order for 2 months now. Car is a CPO and is still under warranty. Im taking it to Crown on Thursday to see if they can fix the situation. It’s embarrassing to drive. Car has less the 20k miles and the brakes scream like a NJ Transit bus.
I used to work at Crown and have a good friend who works at McGuire. Sorry to hear about your troubles. They more than likely blew you out the door, I’ve seen it all too often. Bulletins need to be followed closely, unfortunately they rarely are. Especially something like this; it’s easy for a guy to just slap on some lube and call it a day. If I get one that really gives me problems I’ll cut the rotors and get new pads, then apply the copper paste. I’ll check tomorrow if we have it in stock just to see and let you know.

If you end up going to Crown, try and ask for Chris to work on your car. He’s a great tech and an honest guy. I’ll give him a heads up.
Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote