View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 05:05 PM   #45
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROC-MIKE View Post
The Wyckoff cruise night had quickly outgrown the Walgreens lot after the 2nd week it was there. The guy running it (Rich) he lives in Wyckoff and was having a difficult time finding a big enough lat that they could close off to the public. It is still EVERY Wednesday night but has moved to the Church on Cedar Hill Ave near the intersection of Wyckoff Ave in May. A lot of people dont still know its moved but it is getting more cars every week. If you can get there by 5:30 or 6 you'll be able to get a good spot. There is a great variety of cars but sadly never any 3rd Gens. Its only a matter of time before it gets too big for that lot but there arent many places left that can host 300+ cars which we used to get at Boulder Run. Anyone planning on going over PM me and I'll see if I can stop by with one of my 3rd Gens as its just a few blocks from my house.
This was the kind of reply I was after. Very helpful! I'm going to try and make it out there one of these next two Wednesdays. I'll definitely shoot you a PM beforehand. I can usually drag Creeper & 97Camaro out, and I think Ar0ck is getting the itch too

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote