View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 06:39 AM   #48
IROC-MIKE

Happy I could help. I live on the route to the old spot by the DMV and see so many cars still driving by on Wed that I'm going to put a sign in front of my house saying the car show moved to Cedar Hill. When it was at the DMV my wife and I would watch everyone drive past our house on the way to the show. I feel bad for the guys that don't know it moved, cant find it, and waste their night going to the DMV only to see them drive by 3 minutes later because they don't know where the new location is. This new location is in the lot BEHIND the church so you could drive right by and totally miss it because the cars are hidden by the buildings. I don't remember the name of that church but its on Cedar Hill Ave between 208 and Wyckoff Ave. Its on the other side of 208 from the Walgreens (where they had it for a few weeks this year) so if youre taking 208 North just get off and bear to the right / straight onto Cedar Hill; its down about 1/8 mile on the right. From 208 South you take the exit and bear hard right to go OVER 208 then take left at stop sign to get onto Cedar Hill. If you get to the light at Cedar Hill / Wyckoff Ave you just passed it (its that well hidden). Its a really nice show that draws cars from all over. The only other show that gets an assortment of cars like that is Bear Mountain where on a good night there are 1300+ cars! Its in a residential neighborhood so please represent with respect so the neighbors don't complain. Hope to see more 3rd Gen guys there! I'm one exit away on 208, so let me know before you go; if I can make it you can swing by my house and we can roll in together.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote