View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Gio93z

well in that case.....my ABS light has been on for about 6 years now....I have no rear wheel speed signal......i just now finally decided I would take a look at it.....i have changed my EBCM and my rear wheel speed sensor in my diff. (a 2nd time).......i have check my wiring front to back about 5 times over.....and i have no interior in the car at the moment because im putting a new carpet in..so i have clear access at my wiring......absolutely everything checks out ok.....the only thing that is odd, is that when i spin the rear wheels with my meter hooked up to my rear WSS.....i SHOULD be getting at least 100mv....but im only topping out at about 6mv....which is leading me to belive something is up with my air gap inside the diff....since im getting a reading but it is insufficient

the missing link is that at almost the same time about 6 years ago when the ABS light came up....I had the rear end ring and pinion and carrier redone....so what im saying is that maybe it is possible that the new rear end stuff he used had a slightly different reluctor ring on it .....