Thread: NJFBOA @ NJMP
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #20
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
I am in. Helmet is needed right? Ill probably buy one soon
Yes, helmet will be required. I am working on a deal with a company to sponsor the club that may be able to help with this. Won't come together until after New Year most likely, if you can wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevoone View Post
Sound's like a lot of fun. If I can ever get around to getting the heads/cam in my car I would like to go. If not maybe I can make it down to watch.
What do you need heads and cam for? If the car is running, show up. This isn't going to be in any way a competitive day, just lapping and laughs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
count me in. what are the safety requirements for said rental?? do we need monkey bars and 6 point harness' or no? i know alot of tracks are pretty strict with that stuff so i just wanna make sure before i commit.
As of now the only requirement will be helmet and a safe car. It will be a general overview of the car safety, no loose stuff flying around, battery held down properly, brakes in good shape, windshield not about to cave in, good seat/safety belts......you get the idea.

As time draws closer we will have a write up on how to be sure your vehicle is properly prepared for a lapping day.

Keep spreading the word kids. It's going to be a great day

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association