Thread: tickets?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #109
Lt1_8U

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
soooo let me get this straight. a guy was high, came up to you on the left hand side, and spun out trying to make a turn next to you. the only way possible i see this happening is that he came up on the left and tried to cut a right hand turn in front of you and hit you...because if he was trying to make a left he wouldnt have hit you at all.

either way im calling BS on this for two reasons...if it really happened the way you did tire marks wouldve confirmed your story and there would have been irrefutable physical evidence left on the street to reconstruct the accident....not only this but you dont get tickets for child endagerment...you get arrested and charges brought onto you.

in my eyes the only way this can make sense is that you were street racing another car, one of you lost control, the police officer sniffed it out at the scene and busted you with what you rightfully should have. ive seen nothing from you on this board to make me think otherwise, because out of this whole thread...nothing has been your fault because other people go 40 mph faster than the speed limit and they dont ever get pulled over.

the world is picking on you bro.
You read my mind, well put!
Lt1_8U is offline   Reply With Quote