Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 06:39 AM   #427
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Shedding

Havent done much with the car over the past weeks, got out of work a bit early the day it snowed so used the time to throw the dash mostly back in. Just the 5 bolts across the top and 2 nuts behind either kick panel hold it in now so if i gotta pull it again its easy.

Started interior tear down as well. Rear seats and the hatch plastics are out. Rear seats will not make there way back into the car, but the tan plastics will be swapped out for some black ones i have from the last car. In the next few days the seats and carpet will be removed as well. Not sure what im going to do with the seats. I dont like the tan leather, but i dont think the "budget" will include new seats during this phase lol

Also, the factory carpet will be replaced with some black Ozite(#GiftsFromAdam) but wont be installed for a while. I dont want to glue it all down and then have to peel it back up to weld the cage in.

oh yeah, i bought a low miles 4L60e, Shift kit, Separator plate and ARP hardware as well. And the gf hooked it up with a nice new B&M trans cooler for valentines day !
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote