Thread: buy my parts.
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:47 PM   #1
Mike
BadMod

buy my parts.

1. spohn chromoly sway bars, front and rear red in color. 300 retail, i wanna get 200 obo for the pair.

2. autometer triple gauge pillar (93-02 t-top cars) with autometer sportcomp air/fuel, oil temp, and oil pressure gauges........i wanna get 200 obo for this as well..........PENDING NOAHS HEALTH

3. 10 bolt rear (65k miles and about 5k on new bearings and gmpp 3.73 gears) gears are kinda noisy but not worse than most aftermarket gears...300obo for the rear (end to end, no brakes or backing plates, but i will include NEW wheel studs from my moser axles).......pending

4. borla stainless catback with mufflex y pipe * i dont know how easily it will come off my car so you may need to get a new intermediate pipe welded on at the install shop*. also comes with qtp electric cutout for the borla block off location. 500obo

set of 98+ z28 5 spokes, good condition, no tires, pics upon request, 175 obo

2 sets of ngk tr6 sparkplugs BRAND NEW IN BOXES $40 obo per set of 8

im gonna be digging up a lot more stuff as i get ready for the swap meet, but these three items gotttta go fellas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC

Last edited by Mike; 09-07-2006 at 06:52 PM.