View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 09:02 PM   #28
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

awesome update ! great photos ( I will watch the videos and view the photobucket gallery later) but damn!! I AM SO JEALOUS. I would have loved to have been there and competing. Reminds me very closely of the USCA Optima events I did and I had an incredible time... so I know I would have enjoyed this one as well. Sounds like you had a blast. I am glad all of you guys went. I have to find a way to clear my schedule next year for this and ask favors at work so I can get off from work accordingly. I remember at the 2016 USCA event when i went for a ride as a passenger in Bill Hudsons black 2nd gen camaro (he ended up winning the autocross event in our class), but I was in the 5 point and holding the door arm rest so that I didn't flop over and interfere with his shifter or maneuvering. It was a hell of a thrill; so I could totally relate to your story. good stuff. the shop tour and cruise part sounds cool and adds to the fun part of the event, but getting to throw the car around cones and corners hopefully got ya hooked. I am hoping to do an autoX event maybe in october, maybe meadowlands if people are interested.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 08-16-2018 at 09:05 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote