View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 12:21 AM   #8
firebirdat

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Let me know what you think about the Hawks parts. I'm doing an ls1 swap soon and I was considering some of their stuff. But i was gonna do the spohn k member just to make it a little easier.
So far the motor mounts are spohn pieces, quality seems real nice, got the black powder coated ones. As for fitment have yet to install them. Gotta clean my dirty cross member and bay, then trailer it to work to chassis save the engine bay and undercoat it. Would have like to do the tubular k-member but to keep it more budget friendly sticking it out with the factory one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
Nice build. What are you doing for wiring and gauges?
As for wiring, been talking to the guys at PSI Conversion in Toms River. Haven't ordered the harness yet but plan to probably in the next couple of weeks.As for gauges looking at sticking it out with the factory gauges for the simple fact i like the looks of them but i know its probably going to be the hardest part of this build aside from finding a T-56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
Looks like a good time. Are you leaving it NA or looking to boost it down the road?
Looking to leave it NA for awhile, just trying to keep it a clean daily driver that looks factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
cool swap and 84 was a good TA year. watch out for sinkholes lol
ahaha thanks for the advice