View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
FlyingDutchman

Social Networks:

Took a quick look on Crutchfield, I wasn't sure if you had a regular or extended cab. I don't think it would make a difference but here is the best I could find that fit your criteria.

I filtered out just to what you wanted and came up with 3 choices...

All of them have atleast:

priced < 150$ (free shipping on orders of 49+ I think)
Built-in Bluetooth
6 Preamps (F/R/Sub)
USB/3.5mm Jack input
Should work with any iPod

Clarion CZ500
Same as above although the USB is in the rear. Only 3.5mm up front. Does have 4 Volt preamps though, those are nice. Doesnt explicitly say anything about hands-free calling. Peaks at 50Watts, average (RMS) 19Watts. $140.

Dual XDMA6415
Probably my least favorite of the three. Most expensive as well. Hands-free calling, peak of 50Watts, RMS 17Watts. Front USB/3.5mm. Unlike the other two, this one will not do HD radio. 150$

Kenwood KDC-BT645U
Lastly there is the Kenwood, Def the nicest looking one IMO of these 3. Front USB/3.5mm, 50Watts Peak 22Watts RMS HD radio ready USB mem card slot hands-free calling yeah all for $140. I would most likely go with this one (although I prefer/have alpine).

I skipped over a ton, but if you compare the overviews I think there is enough information on there to help make a good choice. Don't just take my word though, educate yourself a bit so you know what you are buying/looking at If you have any other questions let me know
1997 Camaro Z28 - 355 LT1, T56, CC503, LTs, ORY, Bald Eagle-back exhaust, !emissions, Lingenfelter CAI, EWP, !CAGS, BMR LCAs, UMI PHB, Koni Str.t/Koni SA, C5 Z06 front / LS1 F-body rear brake swap, factory hurst with short stick

2014 2LT Cruze 2.0 Turbo Diesel

Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 02-28-2011 at 03:59 PM.
FlyingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote